Ok, now, new life begins!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Today, 29th of May. I'm sitting here at 1506/A4, westlake, kampar. Previous post like a mess. However, my new life should begin now!

OK, new semester, new thing, new start, new life! I want be a smart n' steady person. This is also what I always want! And I should be like that so that I have confidence to face new challenge!

Sleep at 11pm every night is good and wake up at 5am is best. What I want is to better than previous semester. I want 3.5 to 3.7. I don't know whether I can achieve this or not; but I'll try! Just go and try, this is my point. Can or not is another thing.

The sky is dark now, the street is silent, and I'm hearing my heart saying... Start from tomorrow, is another stage of life. Don't care what you done for the last, the future is right in front of you. Just go~~~

I'll follow what I discovered: 『做中學,錯中修;不要怕,不要悔。』
I'm here to live, not alive!

Good night~!

No comments:

Post a Comment