I know health is more important than study...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

As I said wanna achieve 4.0 CGPA in my up-coming semester, my girlfriend started to cool me down. She doesn't wish to see me forcing myself so hard to achieve good result. In fact 4.0 for me is a perfect result in academic.

My health seems like getting worse now. Headache comes to me frequently. When I sick, it takes long time to recover. My immune system is weaken now. I know, this one i know. And i know that my gf just want me to be happy and healthy through out the life.

Ok la, I say that however, I'll give a try to achieve 4.0 CGPA. Failure without a try will make me feel the sense of loss. At least let me to try it ok? Even though I fail, I'll fail with satisfaction.

My gf says that "during semester break, you should rest well, and it's only time for resting. Once the semester reopens again, you have to fight again, and you got very less time for resting."
OK la, I promise la... Even through I study next semester's stuff during my sem break, by the way, I'll get my relaxation well ok? And I'll always remember that without a healthy body, Others seem like pointless.

Tq to my dear~~~

4 comments:

Shuyun said...

Honestly, I agree with what ur girlfriend told u.If u try damn hard to achieve your 4.0 gpa next semester and meanwhile u sacrifice ur health... Yea, I believe that u can get 4.0 next semester but how abt the next coming semester? Ur health will be getting worse and i bet u can't concentrate well in next coming semester. Remember rest is important. If u feel damn tired to continue ur study, juz rest 15 minutes like that lo...15minutes won't cost ur time right?
记住.当你练习吉他时,不久你的手一定会酸。那就试着把手放下来,休息片刻再继续。这样你弹吉他的时间会很长。好过你手酸了还要继续练,直到你的手疼了,受伤了,才肯放下练习.那时已经来不及了,你的手受伤的程度可能令你以后再也不能弹吉它了。同样的道理....Rest is important.

The Khang said...

Wa, shuyun, this is the best ever thing i heard from you.我对你的人改观些了。。。 It is just really really meaningful! Tq!

shuyun said...

Wa! Kevin...the impression I gave u before very bad meh???对我的人改观?我有这样差吗?Haha!

The Khang said...

the impression u gave me just like not so strong on persuading people lo.. but now no lo... ur words really nice le, especially u used "guitar" to describe the thing, cos i like guitar so much~

Post a Comment