The frist semester of my univeristy life ended.

Monday, May 11, 2009

After 乱闯乱冲, the sem finished.

One thing so silly happened on me. I didn't even know that I needed to take one subject namely "English Language"; and I never attended too! The weird thing was I didn't get listed in the bar list! Haiz... when final examination timetable came out, I just saw it! The coursework marks is 40% and the final exam marks is 60%. I only can pass this subject with the mark from my final. I just done what I supposed to.

My aim for each sem through out the years is get at less 3.0 CGPA and above. But now, haiz... so hope la... I have to do something to compensate my mistake. I want to achieve 4.0 CGPA for my next semester. It sounds impossible... next sem, the subject is hard for me; physic, calculus & algebra, these are the subjects that I'm weak on it. How?!?! So I tell myself. My aim for next sem is 4.0 CGPA, but I must get at least 3.7 CGPA; if not, i lost to myself. So as to achieve this, this sem break i have to do something on it; that's study the things for next sem. I'll obtain the notes from my senior (ipoh). Haiz... this maybe is my cost for my mistake. If you ask me whether I have confidence to achieve 4.0 CGPA or not, I'll tell you that I don't have; but I'll build my confidence for answer you loudly, YES! Miracle is something unexpected!

Really, this is such a rare miracle for me. I'm not a strong student in acedemic. I'm just a normal student, who like to provoke. "4.0, I'm trying to get you!"

But after I finished my last paper, I ge sick already. I have to relax myself and recovering all my energy, then only my sem break-study can do smoothy... So cham! Others enjoy during their sem break, I have to study~~~

But I always remember what capt. Ariwa (speaker of program "Thinking-out-of-the-box") told me: If you want different result, you must be different la!

4 comments:

meijie said...

walau...y u so 'wu long' 1? how cum u dunno got tat subject? ur timetable nvr show tat got English language de meh? n ur classmate nvr tel u abt tat? so pity...已成定局了,没办法咯!加油吧!

Yune said...

Don't worry la...i believe u can do it de...every of my friend around me sure can do their best and do well de... i hv confidence to u all....jia you!!! friend!

yin yien said...

What's done is done..don't think about it d..juz be more careful next time..n do better in the coming semesters..i'm sure u can pull ur CGPA up..no worries..i have confidence in u..All these mistakes are part of the learning process to be a better person..rite? All the best and Gambateh ya!! ^^ All of us will support u..

monica said...

my target 3.0 lol cgpa because my result always touch and go de.wakaka

Post a Comment