New semester begins lu!!! Yeah!!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is a short semester which consists of only 7 teaching weeks...

I have 3 subjects to be studied during this semester i.e. Organization Human Resource (OHR), Interpersonal Communication (IPC) and Introduction to Japanese (JAP). All are my minors... I'm happy because this sem has no report need to do (because no laboratory)!!!

This evening when I was packing and tidying my room, I found out a sheet with meaningful contains.
-> You don't have to know "How To" before setting the goal. You set the goal and then you will see the "How To"!
-> Fear is sometimes a false evidence of appearing things...
-> Tomorrow is today!!! (Try to think in detail... Today is tomorrow of yesterday. So today is tomorrow and vice versa)
-> When you keep energy to the problem, the problem grows...

You know what, sometimes a little statement may make you have a great change. But look out, some of the statements sound meaningful but not necessary true. For example, "能够用钱解决的问题就不是问题啦~" This statement itself has big problem but too many people don't realize that. When you get a statement, it sounds meaningful, but you have to digest it 1st before putting it into your soul.

However, I'm so happy about this sem not because it doesn't has report, is actually because of I can study. I know many children or teenagers out there are waiting chances to be educated, but sadly they can't get it. Well now I want grab this great opportunity to study, besides study for the pointer, but rather than the knowledge... 人穷也不能穷知识!

No comments:

Post a Comment