2009 October Sem Breaking...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well, I'm semester breaking...
Time to rest and rejuvenate!!!

When think back about those Computer paper things again la... Haiz... Actually until now, i still can't get the point, the main reason yet... But it's really a time to change... My life style... yea... my life style.. and the major thing is my thoughts...

I felt that all friends around me have the same opinion, when I put my personal msg on my msn (I want cover back to CGPA 3.0), All msn friends said that it's not a problem for me... but in fact in the reality... it is "is"...

Why???

Well, there are many things impede me... but life should be challenging right? No problem comes appear, no learning opportunity... agree?
Haiz... somehow... I just can't overcome it... Can't explain here... Not easy to explain here...(lazy to explain ah~!) IT'S JUST I CREATED PROBLEM TO MYSELF...! ARH~~~!
waste time, money & energy!!! sick of it!

I really want make a clear realization... I don't want the same big mistake appear in my life again!!! I must learn from my mistake!!! 錯中修!!!
Yea... I should not scared/afraid of it...
"不要怕,不要悔。" Because life is a continuous process, time streaming, space obeying...

My next semester is another new semester!!! Another brand new again... new chance... gogogo!!!

2 comments:

momo said...

Dont worry! short sem ask xin yin check final time table for u, long sem whole 1506 1st floor de check for u.

Anonymous said...

actually...why you don't think simply and easy a bit...then your life won't become difficult...people who leaving you comments means all the friends around u concern to you and they believed that you can done it well in the future to achieved your target
~ニケユン~

Post a Comment