My CE Y1S2 Result...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

GPA: 2.5125 (From 2.9 dropped to 2.5)
CGPA: 2.7188 (From 2.9 dropped to 2.7)

The above result accompanied with a grade of F for my Computer paper... Not bad lo. Got a "F" (failed) still can get GPA 2.5, not bad lo...

This is the result that I predicted right after I missed my computer paper... GPA 2.5 was I predicted previously can now I get a GPA 2.5125, same lo... I can accept la... With this situation now, I just be satisfied lo... CGPA 2.7188, Left 0.3 to chase back... I can de!!!

From another view,
As I was a bad boy in secondary school, now turned to be an undergraduate, and also with CGPA near to 3.0, satisfied lo. I know I can do even better, but slowly ba... I'm just 1st year, two more years to go. I can chase back de!!! I want second-upper!!!

Here, I wanna thank all people around me encourage me to move on no matter what happens. Thank for those study with me, teach me when I don't understand, especially the physics, hard ah... Dr Lee (my physics lecturer)... I know I made u disappointed as you put your hope on me so much. But I tried my hard to do my physics, the final exam paper just very difficulty, I already tried my best... Hope you understand me. Thank you Chester, KO, Qsun, Lim, SheeLing and many of my classmates, all of you have accompanied me through out those semesters... Now the new semester is nearly to begin, are you ready? I'm ready!!!

Beside, thank to everyone that are in the "Family" of my Kampar gang... JJ ah, XinYin ah, too many to mention. Sorry that I made u all a suddent suprise that I missed my computer paper... I never hope this happens again...

Overall, satisfied... Hope everyone beside me, no matter what result you get, it's the fact that can't be changed, but the future is something not only to change, is more to create... Look forward my beloved friends!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its considered very good despite the incident of missing your computer paper. Must make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. Anyway, I'm sure you can pull your CGPA up next semester. Good luck and all the best.

The Khang said...

Sorry, may i know who r u?

Anonymous said...

actually you not really a bad boy la...just that never study only...anyway,glad to hear that you can get such a good result lo...^^
wan yun

Post a Comment