Tight feeling when things come to an end...

Sunday, October 10, 2010


It's has been some times I didn't update ya~

From the final exam finished, until the 1st week of internship... I wanna conclude all here...

The events flow is like this: Hang out after finished exam, then trip to genting n kl with dino family, then back ipoh start my internship...
It meant a lot a lot to me... Great memories... I will never ever forget these sweet memories!!!
She is my thin girl... Damn miss u...
My greatest friend... damn mis u too~
The last picture we took at 1506... :'( a lot of memories inside 1506!!!
10 persons squeezed inside a super duplex room... U can see they r addicted to gambling...
Last station at KL, after all, we are going to leave!!! somebody cried that moment...
Nice shoot + nice post~!
It was in a susiddent (suddenly incident)... 2 clowns invited me to performance with them at genting 1st world hotel lobby.. So i just jam little with them.. fun ya~ ^^
I love this.. I can feel it from all their smiles...
we were packing to leave hotel at genting...
So I took a picture with them.. nice memory... I like clown actually... It makes people smile... :D
This is a very good shoot... Can u feel it?!?!
I was behind with a girl poking each other... wakakakaz...
Midvalley, we sang K n shopping there.. was a touching memories.. somebody cried when leaving... But I quite regret not to hug some...

1st station when we reached kl for breakfast... this is 10 of us going to genting...
From kampar -> ktm -> kl sentral -> monorail (1st time I sit on) -> titiwangsa -> Genting!!!
Miss u guys very much~
Happy moment~! Wish u all healthy always...
This is the center of bonding among us... built up of people from 4 houses at kampar westlake home during university life. Each of us got a mini dino (as u can see the green color thing) and one day we all will stick it back to the big dino! This is the great MEMORIES OF DINO FAMILY...
Happy happy genting trip... :D

After the 1st week of internship, it was quite ok.. just busy all the time n keep on learning new things. My supervisor quite nice.. I'll have my internship at Ipoh until X'mas eve...


Everyone in dino family is graduated, but not me, I'm the only one have to go back Kampar n continue the university life. When the moment everyone was leaving, I actually cried hard inside my heart... Kind of missing them... Hope i don't feel empty when get back to Kampar. I will take it as a brand new beginning... See u guys at March, Convo~~~ I'll bring the big dino for u all to stick on it n we all will be wearing our own dino T-shirt!!! So stay healthy everyone... I'm waiting for that!!!

3 comments:

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monica said...

last pic like ham sap lou, wahahahah

Anonymous said...

Hope to see u soon...u made me wanna cry after read...remember to read the msg that we gave u everday oh...

See u very sooon....

Post a Comment