Moment

Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Moment" this word is really best to describe feelings or mood.
Sometimes, when you don't know how to be yourself or lost out yourself, it will last only in a moment.
Well, within a moment, you have many choices... Well, for me... I prefer push away all those choices and create mine one, i.e. stay at the same frame of mind, having my own thoughts... That would be more comfortable.

I have bad moment, good moment, terrible moment, bored moment, great moment, or even don't have time to stay in a moment.
I prefer to set a moment to myself, only me without others. The moment consists of my world, my thoughts. I love the feelings when I aligned with everything in this world. Having same state of mind with the world. Saying inner world talks, talking to the world is actually talking to myself.

When the busy life can't get away from you, I prefer get myself away from the busy life. Because my moment is my essential moment, I can't live without it and I can't breath without it.

The best thing I ever felt is talking to myself.

Alone? No! I'm talking to myself!

People might think that I'm crazy, I think that you're stupid.

One without his/her own space of moment, you're no longer yourself.

Sometimes, I'm thinking that this is a place where nobody is allowed to go in. My thoughts are mine, not yours. My thoughts are unique. I'm my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment