2 girls there, not here anymore... but seem like here also... mind-confused;heart-tight

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sometimes, I'm not clear about myself... Isn't it I don't have any position within? because I'm male? I can't be treated normally?

Any little talk seems like no more space to me involve in, feeling like I have been chased out there...

Too many things are there, but none of those I have the right to involve, I don't have the right to talk even!

Too many things hiding from me! Too many things hurting me! why? i also don't know lo... feel like myself to stupid!

Haiz... In fact, where is my right to involve? There are girls, you're boy! Keep yourself back, don't ever go there, stay everything out, don't bother, don't hear, don't care... Back to myself without having any relation with them... That is solution for this moment only I can find back myself. That is the way for this moment only I can live better.

Back to here... Don't go there... Don't care there... because I don't have the right to be with there indeed. Because no matter how good I be for them, I'm just different with them, I'm just not having right to involve within 2 girls in kampar. Because they are girls!!! I'm BOY!!!

1 comment:

Prof.Chouji said...

Hmm, I got what you mean. Sometimes girls dun wan us boys to get involve in certain matters. So, I guess it's best to butt off.

Come to think of it, it is much more relaxing than having to share the problems with them. I mean come on, less problems, less stress.

Agree?

Post a Comment