As usual...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The best thing about tonight is that I remained passive.

We had drinks & talks at Ipoh.
As usual, I'm the one who has been considered as "He's still studying, he doesn't know anything much about the real society"
Simply because of I'm the only one who is still studying.

But I feel that being like this is a better role among my best friends, there is no point to give so much of views in front of them without real experience. In fact, I experienced, it is just that the things I experienced and interpreted are totally different from them. There are contrast indeed.

Everyone has different thoughts. The concept of building up future is different. There were some topics where we had the same views, but when it went into real action, it became different. Why I use the word "different"? I'm just crystal clear about the "difference", I will become an alien among them if I tell them what my real thoughts are. For them, I'm the only one who has not come out to work (In fact I was the one who went out to work earlier than them [with my father]). So if I tell them about my views, they just think: "Aiya, when you go out to work like us, then only you know la. You talk to much also not practical." (Because of have not go out work right?) Sigh~~~

I initiative went outside world to talk to different people. Found things to work also. But I tell them non of the things I worked with. The reason is I don't want them to stop and discourage me, because they have different thoughts with me! Besides, what I worked with is the things they might no like it. At the meanwhile, I think the experience I got still far more not enough to get what my want, cause the major thing I want need an extra strong foundation. I analyzed the things I get from people, keep asking why, how, why, how, whyyyyyy? & howwwwww??? I had interpreted things from different angles, and I don't think that is enough, I want more "big angles"! I want see the picture as whole then only as least I get satisfied.

Nevertheless, I think it's good for me to remain passive and listen to them all the while. As least, I'm like usual, I absorb what they said, then I get more knowledge on it. It's fine for me to be like a stupid or "he's still studying, he doesn't know anything much". Because I'm still the benefit one.

However, I feel good to be with them. Love you all~

6 comments:

ponniechin said...

Yeah, I agree sometimes it's better to be passive. There is a saying that goes "it's better to remain silent and be thought stupid, than to speak and remove all doubt."

The Khang said...

Kevin said...

Wow... nice quote. I'll remember that...

Kyle said...

i truely agree with @ponnie.. sometimes u seem dun noe doesnt mean u really dun noe.. observed n digest wat people talk n convey is most important.. coz their words make us think n think till u get no doubt wat is right n appropiate action dat u have to take..

The Khang said...

"coz their words make us think n think till u get no doubt wat is right n appropiate action dat u have to take.."
extremely agree with u... give me five fren~!
Sometimes, if there is something i wish to know from their opinion, i would act like stupid n ask a damn stupid question, but i gain alot from this. Steal their idea n concept is worth alot... hahax..

Kyle said...

yea.. It is truth.. Not stealing anywhere..Just a kind of reference which is importance in our life.. Dis is one of the hottest list dat v human should grab it whenever people r talking and sharing.. U oso noe, different people have different thought.. So dun loss d golden chance of referring it^^

The Khang said...

Give u thousand of "like"s... LOL~~~

Post a Comment