3rd Anniversary with my beloved dear~~~

Sunday, December 6, 2009

3 years ago from the date and time of 2/12/2006, 2 a.m. Our relation was in love. In the conversation through space (through phone) in a distanced places, but we started out relationship.

3 years later and it is now, we still in relationship in loved. There are uncountable arguments and problems we gone through, sorrow and happiness are major parts in our relationship.

This year our anniversary was postponed later in one day because the date didn't match out free time. Below are photos taken during our simple and sweet celebration...











We bought meat in tesco, we made watermelon juice, we cooked spaghetti and its source. It was delicious!!! we made this sweet sweet dinner together and enjoyed it slowly. Cheers!!!

It was a happy ending...

But...

When the time I 1st met my gf in westlake (cause she has been fetching me back Ipoh) I was very disappointed. I'm a guy who really don't like to see others bad faces. It is so not respectful for me. Then? we argued again la... Both angry like hell, threw spec some more. Haiz... was me again stepped in a kind manners, taking the initiative to speak softly even though both had wrong in this case. So what? I'm a male, I'm only the one should take initiative to comfort her... So hard to achieve that. I just forget about it, hope it really won't happen again.

The financial condition for my gf and me is worst. We can't afford to do many things. I have to ear bread everyday in my uni life also. Haiz... Beauty is the only only important for a female? My gf has been buying shishedo for her beauty without considering future financial planning but on concentrate in beauty. I don't like that. If I take those RM 300 from buying expensive products to go for invest, the return is much more greater, but normal female doesn't notice that. They like to save and save their money just for their beauty. What for? Just for beauty? Is that the everything through out your life? I as her bf, has to help me in financial things. I surely love her, that is why I sincerely willing to spend my money on her life. I know have much more hard to go if I lose control of my financial planning. In fact,. I lost my financial support, but I will to. Because it's solely I love her... Dear, knowledge, personality and inner beauty are richer and valuer than beauty... We cannot too concentrate on a single part in our life. Because it will give rise of unbalance lifestyle...

In end, I just have to say, I love you so much, 3 years is a prove for us to stay longer and stonger! Muack!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

i did regret now of wat i have done.. just made up my mind to stop using those that not belong to me.. it is not worth.. to value n measure a people is not by it beauty but their inner heart.. my life is so unbalanced till today money make me realise.. n u make me realise dat even u r rich or poor, dun get overboost once u r feed with a lot money!!!!!

Post a Comment