破萤 - 第一届拉曼大学乐塔创作坊歌曲创作发表演绎会 @ 28th June 2009

Friday, July 3, 2009

See, performer, Kevin 谢立康. a guitarist... I don't want just a guitarist. In fact, I want be a composer! Yo! Next season i want send my composition to them... see whether can get a prize or not... hehex...
Above is the album which consists almost all the songs that composed by Utarians. It cost RM 18, but mine album is valuer than RM 18 o~, because i got all the signature from all singers!
Andy with the beauty singer from the song of "只想对你说一句 I'm sorry", her
Me with the great singer from the song of "只想对你说一句 I'm sorry", her name is Elle, major in PR, PJ university campus.
The chairman of yuetamusic...
My fren, ipoh guitarist...
Drumer and singer together with me in this photo
My fren, handsome helper...
Hahax... Andy, a strong guitarist in my band... yo!
My electric guitar...

Music instruments we used during the concert...



These were the photos that I captured down during this music concert.

The title of the concert is "破萤". This music concert really show that utar really got alot of music-lover... I know there are many people out there love music so much! You all are very welcome to join in, you no need know music instrument well, we here is to share music which is really essential.

During the gig, people asked me "how can i get the song that performed just now?" I told them the album is just over outside, u can buy anytime, it's RM 18 only! For those songs which are not recorded in the album then i'm sorry, I only can tel them is it is essential, u can't download anywhere but only listen once during the gig!

Sincerely, all the songs that being performed on that stage of the day are really nice... I miss it so much! but at least, i got the album which i can enjoy anytime... :-p

Gambateh yuetamusic! 加油 乐塔创作坊!

1 comment:

cinpassuppge-2001 said...

cinpassuppge-2001 Adam Leon Download
vieducheasign

Post a Comment