It has been 2 years~~~

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It has been 2 years be with my gf...
From 2006, 2nd of December, we started being together until today, we still stand on and love each other. It's not easily to describe my feeling about this, however, it's worth to live for...
The above photo captured on our time, we are singing K with others friends...
It was a cute shoot. My gf with the little cute balloon boy...

This is the photo which my gf helped me catch down...
We are in Ipoh, Jusco, behind is the castle maze which build for the purpose of celebrating X'mas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear,tq very much o..
2 years jo lu..
I m pretty ma in those picture??
hahaxx
praise myself tim..
U r d oni most loved 1 n d love wont stop..
So yok ma er..
dun wan write more le..
88
^^

Anonymous said...

2 yrs such a long n sweet time for u 2...

Post a Comment