After a hard time, another hard time began.

Monday, October 6, 2008


Once upon the time, i had faced an accident. I was driving my motorcar along the road, suddenly a van rushed out to make a 'U' turn. Instead, the road is 2 directions road but there is a double line between it, no one can make any 'U' turn on that road. I was shock. I was not able to make an emergency break. At last, the van knocked me. the hit point was on my left leg. So, my leg's bone was broken.

The story continued, when I have been struck, I fly out from the motorcar towards the air! At the air, nothing I could do, I didn't know what would happen when I land down, or didn't know whether I got a chance to land or not. Stricky speaking, I didn't even know the next second i could be alive or not.

Nothing I could do, only hope...

But, I successful landed...

With a several rolling and tumbling, I landed. I was awake. I knew I was fully injured. I couldn't stand up and couldn't even move a step. My hand twisted and my leg's bone broke.

Then people started coming to check me up, then a kind women help me called ambulance. Within a time, ambulance came. That was my first time in my life for being rode by ambulance.

In hospital, my operation was successful. The doctor managed to insert a supporting metal into my left leg. Then i stayed about 3 days then leaved hospital. I can tell you truly, the life at hospital was so hard. Not even that, when I came home, the hard time continued. I have to do many physical treatment. My moves were so inconvenient. Need people to look after me. It was a hard time that I could remember for my whole life.

After 2 years...

The above photo u can see was my second time to get in hospital. Just to remove the supporting metal inside my left leg. In fact it was another hard time. The pain, the tough, the patient and the cost is not easy to deal with.

Don't get yourself in trouble, try your best to avoid any harmful affair.
Every surgery, there is a pain and a risk on it. But I'm very clear by know that, there is a hope too....!

No comments:

Post a Comment